In Memory of William and Florence Shaw
Death leaves a heartache no one can heal; Love leaves a memory no one can steal ~ Irish Tombstone
Welcome! I sincerely hope you will find someone of "interest" here. I have tried to be as accurate as possible but mistakes can and do happen. Should you notice an error, please send an email and it will be corrected. Some of my research has been taken from various sources, the internet included, and has not been verified, sources are available upon request. I urge you to do your own research for verification. Let's all do our part to help eliminate the myriad of false information so readily copied and re-copied. And remember, what is recorded on various documents isn't always the truth!
This research is on-going, so please check back frequently to see what is new.
DO NOT USE MY DATA/STORIES/PHOTOGRAPHS WITHOUT MY CONSENT - THIS INCLUDES CUTTING AND PASTING/SNAPSHOTS OF THE DATA AS WELL AS THE PHOTOGRAPHS, DOCUMENTS AND NEWSPAPER CLIPPINGS.
An enormous debt of gratitude is owed to: Donna Milsted-MacKay for the Milsted family photographs and information; Lila (Shaw) Campbell, who unselfishly shared the Shaw information she had - recipes included; Aunt Donna for photo's; Suzanne Frantz, for her willingness to share her Hebner information; D. Cox for her wealth of Milsted/Cockett information, photo's, documents and stories!
To start, click on one of the following ancestors, search for a name in the surname index, or use the search engine below.
WARNING: The Schell Lines are suspect ~ more research is needed.
- James Marshall Milsted From England
- William Hodgkinson United Empire Loyalist, Private in Butler's Rangers
- James Jones United Empire Loyalist, Private in Butler's Rangers
- Nicholas Hübner Berczy Settler
- Marcus Schell Of Schell's Bush New York - Indian Captive in the War of Revolution
- Abraham Phoenix From New York State
- George Leitch From Tyrone County, Ireland
- Jefferson Johnston From England
- John Shaw From Isle of Mull, Argyll, Scotland